Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By salvijen08 Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:34 pm
Hello,

I have a problem with the audio. When I try playing music from my MPC Touch, it sometimes makes a crackling/popping distorted sound. I tried changing the audio buffer size but it still happens. I also tried putting in the USB cable into different USB ports in my laptop to see if one of them is a better connection. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you.
By BostonGreen Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:57 pm
I ditched the touch soundcard for this reason, now running a 15 year old m-audio usb soundcard and problem seems to be solved. I think the windows drivers aint up to scratch, akai need to produce their own asio drivers
By salvijen08 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:24 pm
Thank you for replying. My brother mentioned something about the windows drivers not being strong enough for the Mpc software and touch. I have a hp laptop already and decided to use it. He also said that Mac laptops could be a better fit for my mpc. What do you think about that? Also, what is the soundcard that you mentioned?