Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By p76 Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:40 pm
Hey people,

so this "][" + strg+shift is the shortcut according to the Software Version 1.9.6.

Ok, so the shortcut for this "[" is AltGr+8. So am i supposed to press strg+shift+altgr+8?

I tried a few different combos, its just not working ... maybe a retarded question, but what am i supposed to push?

Thanks for any hint
Cheers
Patrick
By p76 Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:18 pm
no ... doesnt work here ... please tell me exactly what keys you are pushing ... because curly braces already require a key combo

"ctrl, shift and closed curly brace" >>> this is from the manual ... my screenshot (the actual software) shows these ][
By p76 Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:12 pm
i have the feeling that they developed the mac version first and "forgot" to implement it correctly for the pc ... a curly brace requires AltGr+7/0 on a pc - who came up with the idea to use this for a keyboard shortcut? ... unbelievable that those simple things are not working

i tried different combinations - without luck ... maybe there is another pc user here?
By p76 Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:05 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:So have you tried CTRL + SHIFT + ]

i tried all combinations with strg, shift, altgr ... i think it is impossible, because you dont get to "square bracket" with a single button on pc ... you need to hold AltGr+9 to get there ... if i look at the akai pro youtube channel, they all use macs ... so i am not surprised its not working
By pk1 Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:00 am
:Sigh:
"id just wishd' i wooda kno's dat b4 i thunked"