Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Influence Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:23 am
Hey, i wondered if its possible to copy a track (plugin) to another track. It would be veey usefull for build ups and hooks. If anyone knows if it can be done or not let me know! Thanks in advance
By pk1 Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:06 pm
ya you can. its real easy so I'm confused about your question.
just click it with mouse hold control and drag to next track...
or are you thinking something different?
By Influence Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:16 pm
Yo, i thought if i clicked right on the mouse when on the track that i would see : delete, bounce to audio,and copy or duplicate but i see delete and bounce to midi or audio but not copy or duplicate. I thought that it would be the same copy process as a sequence ( also clicking right on your mouse and just click copy) and i tried what you suggested but it didnt work :popcorn:
By Influence Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:16 pm
pk1 wrote:ya you can. its real easy so I'm confused about your question.

Btw thanks for your reply :D
By Influence Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:21 pm
pk1 wrote:ya you can. its real easy so I'm confused about your question.

And something else, i think you meant to copy the bars of a track or sequence to another, i meant to copy the track on its own but actually its the same result in the end. But i wasnt aware that you could copy bars with control and drag into another track or sequence