Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By crushkd001 Fri May 18, 2018 2:14 pm
If you need new feet for the Ren or other MPCs like the 2000, hit me up. I bought those trash stick ons from MPC-Stuff and decided to make a better solution with screw in feet that look and work so much better.
By JUKE 179r Sat May 19, 2018 3:18 am
Got pics of them?
By crushkd001 Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:58 pm
Rokgod wrote:How u not even going to post a pic and try to sell that? Your hustle is **** bro

why do I have to link to url of a picture rather than post the picture on this site....Now that tells me this site must be ****, Bro.

Not used to el cheapo sites that you cant upload and post pics directly. If someone has a pic hosting site, i will upload to that and post...other than that, I aint stressing. If someone really wants to see before then, they can drop their email addy here. (Especially because my feet solution is the shiznit!!!)
By crushkd001 Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm
richie wrote:Took you 2 weeks to upload a picture to ask $27 dollars for 4?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/24-48-Soft-Cha ... 2293758661

Yeah, because I was out of the country, my ni88a, chillin in the islands and just came back....not like you who has been sitting waiting for 2 weeks to put up some link from ebay with some ish from China with screws that wont even fit any of the MPC feet holes.

Anyway order yours on ebay and Keep it moving, Dun!

Anyone else who wants them DM me.
By richie Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:33 am
Yeah you figured me all out. I was sitting here all day long for weeks refreshing the page waiting for a picture. The screws the Chinese ones supply are self tapping, which means they will go in the holes fine.

I'm sorry for shi*tting on your wack business acumen. I should be more open to your feelings and personal identity.
By crushkd001 Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:32 pm
richie wrote:Yeah you figured me all out. I was sitting here all day long for weeks refreshing the page waiting for a picture. The screws the Chinese ones supply are self tapping, which means they will go in the holes fine.

I'm sorry for shi*tting on your wack business acumen. I should be more open to your feelings and personal identity.

Hahahahaha "wack business acumen"...you're funny. Obviously you are not very intelligent or you would have read the OP and saw that I said "if anyone needed....blah, blah, blah.....I didnt say I am opening a business, Einstein. I could give 2 f**ks if someone buys them or not, I am far from having TO sell some rubber feet for a damn drum machine to make a living.
I guess this forum has some of the elite business disciples like yourself :worthy: who have to make an income off people who are green on a forum.

Have at it, Trump.
By Ill-Green Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:04 pm
Well you did say you were "selling" which makes it a business. And not like selling old gear, you said you supplying too. I'm not gonna get into that, but soon as I saw the product, I was like, I can get a bunch at HomeDepot for one figure.
By crushkd001 Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:52 pm
Ill-Green wrote:Well you did say you were "selling" which makes it a business. And not like selling old gear, you said you supplying too. I'm not gonna get into that, but soon as I saw the product, I was like, I can get a bunch at HomeDepot for one figure.

Well, It was my mistake....maybe I should have not posted, as it seems like everyone has this solution already. When I initially came on the forum looking for a solution for myself, I did not see any posts, so I guesss, I jumped the gun.

My bad. It's all gravy. 8)

Moderator, you can Lock or Delete this post