Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Rokgod Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 pm
Can you guys please work with DisplayLink to get a driver that works on...

MAC OSX

If not stop relying on another company's drivers to run your software. This is getting ridiculous. I can't put my Operating System updates on hold just bc the MPC only works with a past OS and not the current/standard one. When I call Akai they say its not the MPC, its that DisplayLink company has not released a current driver thats compatible with the current OSX. Well how about you guys stop relying on DisplayLink and have the incompetent people over at Akai develops your own display driver. You are simply blaming the lack of your products usability on other companies. Its just a simple display driver, why dont you guys actually do some work over there and make your own akai display driver because without this other company's drivers your product simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. You guys have me calling DisplayLink because my "AKAI" mpc doesn't work. Anytime a new OSX drops you should have an update within the week so my mpc display can work. Instead you just leave Touch users waiting, while you wait for another company and have no care how long they take to create a compatible driver. It's hilarious when you call a company and they say the reason their product doesn't work is because of multiple other companies. Like come on Akai, get your crap together.