Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Henrik98 Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:43 am
Heey guys!

My MacBook pro 2019 with Monterey, and I have figured out that the mpc run built in audio interface will not work until I have downgrade to an older OS.
Because now my mpc ren does not show up in the audio device. I Wonder if its worth the downgrade, since I want the built in sound in vintage mode (sp1200) while sampling.
By 83dude Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:16 am
Ren as audio interface isn‘t supported anymore since Catalina.
By Henrik98 Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:58 pm
83dude wrote:Ren as audio interface isn‘t supported anymore since Catalina.

But If I start running Catalina the interface will work and I can use my external Compressor in it?
So that I wont need to buy a preamp or audio interface to make my Compressor work
By Henrik98 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:17 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:MacBook Pro 2019 shipped with Big Sur, you won’t be able to run Catalina on it. Time to buy a separate audio interface, or a new computer, or a new mpc

Thanks for answer!
By Henrik98 Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:MacBook Pro 2019 shipped with Big Sur, you won’t be able to run Catalina on it. Time to buy a separate audio interface, or a new computer, or a new mpc

Where on the back of the MPC REN do I need to plug in from my separate audio interface to make it work then?