By HanHuman Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:20 am
Here is the message I sent to the bug report page of the JJOS site:
I experience a freeze of the MPC often in this situation:
1. Load a sample (6sec long)
2. Assign to new program pad A1 (play:MONO)
3. MODE + PROGRAM set to chop 1 to pad A1 + WINDOW to edit a non destructive chop (2~3sec long now)
4. Go to GRID mode and make 1 pad event at the start of a bar for 2 bars.
5. Press play, screen freezes and nothing respond.
6. Dit it again 5 times and had 2 more freezes, 3 times no freeze
I never had freeze before except for another problem when I used MODE + PAD11 Pattern yesterday.
Had freeze + error message