Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By innovine Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:39 pm
I would like to see the name of the track I am on. Whether it is Drum/Midi/Audio/Arp is not as important as simply knowing the track name. I suggest putting the track type option somewhere else (maybe smaller) and replacing it with the track title instead.
By innovine Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:26 pm
bliprock wrote:yeah its cos your using audio tracks innit!
When track set to Audio you can not see track name. It is there and you can see it pad mute window

Yes but its annoying having to switch to pad mute window. I think rack title is more important than the q sliders, or most of the other stuff on the main window :/ Does the type of track need to be so large?...
By evil A Sulli Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 am
innovine wrote:
bliprock wrote:yeah its cos your using audio tracks innit!
When track set to Audio you can not see track name. It is there and you can see it pad mute window

Yes but its annoying having to switch to pad mute window. I think rack title is more important than the q sliders, or most of the other stuff on the main window :/ Does the type of track need to be so large?...

You hit it right on the head. Only one Q-link should be shown with the track name above like in a drum track; by pressing the Q1 or Q2 should switch the text on screen.
By m:t:c Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:38 am
Agree, then it'd be consistent with other track types. Note that these Q-fields aren't identical to the ones in 'drum' track, so maybe the original idea has been to avoid confusion.