Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By Sooty_G Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:22 am
1. add VIEW option to the F1MODE feature ( along with LOOP & T.C. ) so that VIEW can be assigned to the F1 key in the MAIN screen if desired by the user.

2. add an option to hide the "LEV", "PAN", "OUT", "FX", "PC", & "MIDI" information in 5 TRACK VIEW so that the entire length of the screen can be used to view the track data (maybe use SHIFT + F2: "INFO"?).

3. add "PGM" field to the info section, to show the current MPC PROGRAM # assigned to the track. if there is not enough room to display it, maybe replace the "PC" field as this is not often changed during playback.

4. if possible, invert the color of muted tracks (so a muted track becomes white notes on black background).
By evil A Sulli Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 am
Sooty_G wrote:1. add VIEW option to the F1MODE feature ( along with LOOP & T.C. ) so that VIEW can be assigned to the F1 key in the MAIN screen if desired by the user.

I'm feeling this one the most, but can I add pressing shift then main will take you to the view screen. The reason I say this is when you boot up you must always switch the F1 mode.

Also when you press main it should take you to the main not load screen.