Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By TYPO Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:58 pm
My request would be to finish things implemented that are not up to par.The pattern to pad and looper are not even the level of the button feature and midi monitor combo that has changed this O.S.for me.I like both but feel they need more work(hopefully not finished)Peace TYPO
By evil A Sulli Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 pm
Yeah I like this... ask if he coiuld work on this.

Loop, Solo, and One are the three options for pad pattern mode. I would love to see one more called "lock." Lock will be used to lock the pad to the start of the bar no matter where you pressed it--it will round up to the closest bar. This will keep patterns in sync with no overlap into the next bar.

So, pressing a pad will insert all the data (in the correct same position you made it) upon a pad press. If you have a 1 bar pattern (the first note is on 1.01.00) and you press it at 2.01.24 the first note will be placed at 2.01.00.
By dtaa pla muk Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:34 pm
guys, try to keep your posts as specific as possible.

address 1 issue, be it a bug or request

the more specific you can be about it, the better
if something strikes you as unfinished, make a post about 1 thing that would help it become finished.

i'll probably have to move this thread to the main area, TYPO, so please continue contributing here because i agree with you on your main point. we just need specifics. let me know if you need more explanation
By TYPO Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 pm
Nym wrote:guys, try to keep your posts as specific as possible.

address 1 issue, be it a bug or request

the more specific you can be about it, the better
if something strikes you as unfinished, make a post about 1 thing that would help it become finished.

i'll probably have to move this thread to the main area, TYPO, so please continue contributing here because i agree with you on your main point. we just need specifics. let me know if you need more explanation

Move or delete as I do not feel like elaborating on the obvious.Thanks TYPO
By dtaa pla muk Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:58 am
hm. that's too bad. i know you have some really good ideas. i'd edit the original post if you ever want to send me one clear idea for improvement.

see, i don't use those functions yet, so i can't do it myself. otherwise i would.