Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By astronaut Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:44 pm
request: an addition to the MIDI out field, pattern-A [pA] (for MIDI jack out A) and pattern-B [pB] option (for MIDI jack out B).

right now you can have patterns with different midi out channels assigned to pads but the track MIDI channel setting overrides the patterns midi setting so everything gets sent on one channel.

2) The ability to set the midi out channel of each pad.
By bliprock Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 am
astronaut wrote:request: an addition to the MIDI out field, pattern-A [pA] (for MIDI jack out A) and pattern-B [pB] option (for MIDI jack out B).

right now you can have patterns with different midi out channels assigned to pads but the track MIDI channel setting overrides the patterns midi setting so everything gets sent on one channel.

2) The ability to set the midi out channel of each pad.

you mean in patttern to pad mode right? with the sets and everything. I agree about how it is overridden like that. I just use blank track with no midi settings. I think that wrked from memory. but annoying though
By astronaut Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 pm
bliprock wrote:you mean in patttern to pad mode right? with the sets and everything. I agree about how it is overridden like that. I just use blank track with no midi settings. I think that wrked from memory. but annoying though

If you mean the MIDI out field, if you have it set to OFF then there will be no midi signal coming out even if you set the midi channel in pattern bank view.

now, maybe I'm not doing something right but I don't understand why there is an option to set the midi channel of a pattern when it gets overridden by the track midi setting? Unless it is meant for the background pattern track.