Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By astronaut Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:07 am
I posted a request but it turned out to be an audio track issue, or maybe a sample issue.

THIS was the original message:

(request) AUDIO track loop playback not only from first bar:

e.g. you got a 10 bar audio sample in a track, if you loop the sequence between bar 2,3, etc and another bar, the audio sample wont playback after the first pass. The sequence has to be looped from the first bar.

I'd like to be able to loop the sequence between any bars and have the audio track playback while it's looping.
Last edited by astronaut on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
By bliprock Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:35 am
I can loop audio tracks at any bar and it works how you want it to! How come it is not working for you? I have 4 audio tracks going for 82 bars and I can loop it from main screen and it loops the audio tracks in time. I am talking say bar 33 to bar 36, and it loops the audio. In grid edit loopmode it sometimes does not play audio but i think that is so you can hear the entered note. But like I said I do not have this problem so wonder why you do? I am doing it now as i type this and can move the loop around as well as go forward and back a bar with pads, if active track is set to audio. So check your settings as it seems you are doing something wrong sorry to say, because i do not have that issue at all
By astronaut Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:57 am
hi.

I just checked again and it works but not if I press play-start.

I have a 10 bar sequence, looped bars 2-3.
When I set the playback cursor at bar 2 and press either PLAY-START or PLAY the MPC starts playback but no audio comes out, after it makes one pass and comes back to bar 2 the audio starts to play.

Also, if after pressing play-start or play I press stop and the play again, the audio starts playing.

Looks like a bug.

I got OSXL 3.15

p.s. ye, in LoopEdit mode the audio does not play back while looping :(
Last edited by astronaut on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
By astronaut Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:17 pm
I remember I had a similar bug not a long while ago.
A sample in an audio track was not playing back properly or something, but if I made a copy of it and replaced the original with it then the audio track would play normally.