Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By bliprock Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm
Its just a little glitch I noticed when saving a project in the last couple of days. When I save a project with SAVE ALL - 2 the progress screen comes up but does not reflect what is really happening. It shows me that it is saving a program, (a program with no samples assigned) for ages and I know that in fact it must be saving something else. So it is not accurately showing progress. No big deal but a bit of a WTF moment as it so looks like it is hanging to me. Only because it is probably saving big sample but shows me its saving a program i made with hardly anything on it instead... no way a program takes that long to save. Its a big sample to so takes a while, and thats what i think it is saving instead of program. First time i was O no :shock: it has just hung or frozen. then it saved the rest. Checked it and it saved everything right. So its just the save progress screen not reflecting the actual action taking place. phew
By le rat Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm
I noticed approximately the same behavior for SAVE ENTIRE MEMORY1. For instance I have a program and I have a 40mb file of a rendered song. Most of the times the saving process will show the program name but it will show the % that corresponds with the amount of time needed for the 40mb file.

I don't remember when I noticed that first, maybe when JJ started making os2xl?