By le rat Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:27 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug fix:MPC1000 Free Ver3.13 25-FEB-2012
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1. A folder cannot be loaded.
By sally Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:12 pm
incredible
I think here there is a very low level.
I can not say much more because words are unnecessary.

sorry.
By bliprock Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:28 pm
cool thanks for the heads up le rat.
But am not sure if i need it actually - What is the word on the street then? See I keep forgetting that I can load new versions of JJOSXL in the load screen and do not have to go and boot up in JJOS Free version too load the JJOSXL, like I do. So I update the wrong way but still if it is in there and I can switch to it, then isnt it a good idea to update it??? Or will doing this make it explode?
I down loaded it and think I will update it just beacuse its a update
By le rat Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 pm
Oh your post confused me.
Well you don't need to use the free os to update to the lastest jjos2xl versions.
If you still want to update the free os it should work if you keep the window button at start-up no? (depending on what you have at the CF root I guess)
By m:t:c Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:03 pm
Yeah I was wondering the same thing here... but seeing that the Free OS and 2XL can co-exist it would mean that they address different memory spaces. So updating other shouldn't (haven't tried) affect the other.
By bliprock Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 am
yeah see I know they both reside in the MPC and thought that maybe that they are sharing something program wise. I am updating but wonder if its really needed for JJOSXL.