Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By dreadnutz Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 pm
another big time safer for fast and intuitive chopping:

FULL zoom in or out with a shortcut (like on most daws).

makes me cracy when i have to zoom in and out a few times and have to wait everytime to get a full view.

or do i miss something? :|

should not be hard to implement:
shift + zoom in: highest view
shift + zoom out: lowest view

sorry for my english :oops:
By le rat Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:17 pm
You re talking about "lateral" zoom I guess.
I m in front of my MPC right now. I ve noticed that for the 1K the <BAR> buttons and F2, F3 are doing the same thing. Personally I use the bar buttons 95% of the time so maybe if F2 and F3 were working like ZOOM MAX and ZOOM MIN it could speed up the workflow. On the other hand i must admit that it could be disconcerting for newcomers or people using the Fkey buttons.
By bliprock Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:07 am
yeah to me its just as hard doing the hold two buttons down than say hitting the same button 4, 5 times in a row. So i guess i cant +1 this much., but i will. In fact i wouldnt use it at all probably. I do know what its like and think god, gotta zoom right out again, but compared to other gear its pretty good, and I just hit button really fast to zoom in and out :lol: So IMO I think its ok idea And yeah its the whole using shift all the time that is the issue for me, and prefer the old one button operation is all, and dont like having to look for another button to press. so yeah I agree its handy idea, would be good.
By wudsiba Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:00 pm
I love the way it is right now. I can get in and out in no time and on to the next. I wouldn't mind it being added as long as it doesn't effect the way it functions now.
By le rat Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:01 pm
In my opinion what would be better is to make the "zoom steps" faster, i.e. when you keep the buttons pressed it would go from zoom min to zoom max twice as fast as it takes now. But maybe it would be too much processing for the MPC I don't know.