Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By license Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:16 pm
It would be handy to be able to an entire pad bank to another bank, for example copying all of bank A to bank B. Now that you can select an arbitrary, consecutive section of pads (like A5-A12 or B2-B7, etc.), bank copying would enable you to easily create variations of a bank of pads. For example, you could change the filter type in one bank, transpose the pads down an octave for a bass bank, change the routing so one bank B goes through delay, etc.

If you could copy an arbitrary, consecutive section of pads, that would be even better than bank copy, and obviously would supersede the need for bank copy. But I'm guessing bank copy would be very easy to implement, so this would be a low-hanging fruit.

If the chord arpeggio functionality gets fixed, this would allow, for example, automatic "echoes" with pitch/filter/lfo variations. Would be great for string/pad sounds.
Last edited by license on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By kneebone77 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 am
mikolo wrote:yes bank copy would be cool, I posted about this a few weeks ago, I sent JJ a feature request too via Murai too with a little mock up. I'd like to be able to copy banks between programs too.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=156155&hilit=shortcuts

Copying of banks between programs would be the $h!t.
By license Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:41 pm
kneebone77 wrote:
mikolo wrote:yes bank copy would be cool, I posted about this a few weeks ago, I sent JJ a feature request too via Murai too with a little mock up. I'd like to be able to copy banks between programs too.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=156155&hilit=shortcuts

Copying of banks between programs would be the $h!t.

Oh yeah. That would be great.

Sorry for the duplicate thread, I swear I searched before I posted this...
By le rat Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:12 pm
license wrote:If you could copy an arbitrary, consecutive section of pads, that would be even better than bank copy, and obviously would supersede the need for bank copy. But I'm guessing bank copy would be very easy to implement, so this would be a low-hanging fruit.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I wish the shift+down arrow selection shortcut could work over the pad number. You would select a range, press and maintain UNDO then press another pad and it would copy this range to the following pads.