Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By dshook Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:41 am
Thanks man - will check that out too. Have been working around it so far by recording the main outs into a new audio track starting from whenever.

Looks like the days of feature requests are over. That said I'm so glad JJOS exists - there will always be more features to add but the 1k still stands with the best modern hardware out there for features and workflow speed. And the way things are going it looks like nothing is coming along anytime soon to challenge it. Thanks to all responsible.
By le rat Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:24 am
You're welcome.
Yeah looks like it's over. An official statement from JJ would be appreciated though.
As their answers are often evasive, it would be good to know once for all if this JJ OS story has completely came to an end.
There is nothing worse than hopping for nothing :)
By le rat Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:07 am
Here is the latest news :

- only bug fixes for OS2XL. No more features.

- For OS3 and 128XL it is only possible to add simple features that don't impact others features.

- Nothing new scheduled.

So you can keep on requesting things that won't be added in OS3 or OS128XL 8)
By m:t:c Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:36 am
not sure if it's been mentioned here, but GRID EDIT(MIDI) features in OS128XL to become similar to OSXL's (single event editing for Note number, Duration and Velocity) wont happen.
By bliprock Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:47 am
Time to go back to XL for m I think. Mainly cos I got decks and gonna give looper mode a go. Yeah yeah I know I never supported it before, but now I might get into it and see. Change of workflow for me, means back to OS XL and I dunno if I will miss anything in 3.