Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By bliprock Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 pm
I interested if anyone thinks they would use a bandstop filter. Its just a reversed bandpass filter, and I think that if they can flip that code to invert the output so to speak then that tweak would give us a bandstop filter. but I guess it would be be for 1000 maybe and replace hi/low or something. :hmmm:
By sciguy Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:41 pm
What about a sweepable EQ filter?

I don't know if it would be feasible code-wise, but something like the EQHI/LOW but with a second parameter for the frequency.
By bliprock Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:48 am
sciguy wrote:What about a sweepable EQ filter?

I don't know if it would be feasible code-wise, but something like the EQHI/LOW but with a second parameter for the frequency.

yeah but you have that already, its called an EQ. so kinda makes that redundant to me. And not very good as its not linear so will introduce phase like all filters do. So for that EQ is better even though its a filter to in a way
By sciguy Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:57 pm
bliprock wrote:
sciguy wrote:What about a sweepable EQ filter?

yeah but you have that already, its called an EQ. so kinda makes that redundant to me. And not very good as its not linear so will introduce phase like all filters do. So for that EQ is better even though its a filter to in a way

Well no, it's not necessarily redundant, because this would allow per-pad EQ.
By sciguy Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:35 pm
but that's the same EQ for all the pads you're running into it. Putting one in the filter slot would make it unique for each pad.
By bliprock Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:55 pm
well I would just resample, I mean I kinda get you but with resample, multi outs and two FX slots then it is not the most needed thing. So to me there is plenty of options for EQ but not a single option for bandstop filter. So I feel ya, but not into it as I think there is enough work rounds and options already
By tsutek Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:23 pm
A notch filter would be a very useful tool to have per pad. I second this feature suggestion - ATM I do not even use the filters on my MPC, but a notch filter might find some use!