Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By le rat Wed May 07, 2014 3:26 pm
I don't know if it's a bug but it is pretty boring.

What I just want to do is to try a lot of different swing parameters before recording.

initial state :

I press the TAP TEMPO/ NOTE REPEAT button then :

When released SWING is "lost" :

I have to press down arrow many times to go back to the swing field.

Anyone noticed that before?
PEAce
By le rat Sat May 10, 2014 1:22 pm
I didn't think of checking OS3. I will have a look and transmit then.

Not related with this topic but I had a random bug with audiotracks. Sometimes the audio tracks are shown but won't play anymore. It's under investigation.
By bliprock Sat May 10, 2014 1:32 pm
cool. I need to double check in newer update of 3 but I cant seem to see mutes in step edit, but i need to double check that. Mutes has been a buggy thing lately but I will report it when i can look at it in depth.
By le rat Sun May 11, 2014 10:24 am
I've just checked OS3 grid edit. There's nothing :cry:
Generally speaking, how do you proceed if you want to change swing in real time?
I have another bug to report, I will transmit this feature request in the meantime.
By m:t:c Sun May 11, 2014 5:44 pm
Yup i'd like to push grid edit in os3/128xl to at least the level of os2xl. It's pretty much unusable at its current state.
By le rat Mon May 12, 2014 11:43 am
The request was transmitted but as it was deliberately removed in OS3 in order to prevent potential bugs (like most of the functions associated with Q links) there's little hope.

Regarding OS2XL and my first post : When TAP TEMPO/ NOTE REPEAT is pressed the cursor moves automatically into the grid. It's because the shortcut TAP TEMPO/ NOTE REPEAT + DATA WHEEL is used to move the grid marker accordingly to T.C. So a spec change is impossible.