Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By bliprock Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:45 am
Bug fixes
-----------------------------------------------------
Bug fixes: OS2XL Ver3.45 01-JUL-2014
----------------------------------------------------
1. [MAIN MIDI GRID ]

TC VALUE of duration does not work at the time of the step recording from the outside. (The value of 0 will be entered altogether)

2. The bug of portamento is fixed.

-----------------------------------------------------
Bug fixes: 128XL Ver1.46 01-JUL-2014
----------------------------------------------------
1. [MAIN MIDI GRID ]

TC VALUE of duration does not work at the time of the step recording from the outside. (The value of 0 will be entered altogether)

2. [MIDI GRID]

TC VALUE of duration does not work at the time of step recording. (It will be recorded as AS PLAYED)

3. [LOAD]

The audition of a sample cannot be performed, when a DATA wheel is turned and a sample is chosen, pressing a pad.

4. The bug of portamento is fixed.

--------------------------------------------------
Bug fixes: OS3 Ver1.21 01-JUL-2014
--------------------------------------------------
1. [MAIN MIDI GRID ]

2. [MIDI GRID]

TC VALUE of duration does not work at the time of step recording. (It will be recorded as AS PLAYED)

3. [LOAD]

The audition of a sample cannot be performed, when a DATA wheel is turned and a sample is chosen, pressing a pad.

4. The bug of portamento is fixed.

:worthy: a lot of peeps will like this one. That portamento bug is fixed, well i gotta double check but i assume it is. yay. :smoker:
By bliprock Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:10 am
kountryboi84 wrote:The portamento feature in Os3 seems to be missing. Can someone plz verify....
:hmmm: its in my mpc1000 so it is in there in the OS3. You have to make an instrument program that is an instrument first of course and turn it on. Then you will have your portamento slide :nod: