Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By elmacaco Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:06 pm
Gotcha.

Mixer automation can't be done without multimode? The drums and the keys I get, how many different programs do you use fir the keys? If you could do in one program for what you need live then it could work.

It's amazing how much the mp can do now.

Maybe midi input thru settings can set ine controller to one midi channel without active track setting? Just guessin now, but probably not.
By Bugfix Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:09 pm
Mixer automation can't be done without multimode?

It may receive, not sure, but it will not record on few tracks without it. Beside I input notes and other CCs.

how many different programs do you use fir the keys? If you could do in one program for what you need live then it could work.

I got VSTs on few channels and also few tracks with MPC program so it's separated for a reason, it's all good.
By sciguy Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:25 am
I'm not surprised at the limitation, it's probably the same hardware memory handling restriction that prevents you from changing sequence after recording (without stopping and restarting).
By Bugfix Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:03 pm
sciguy wrote:I'm not surprised at the limitation, it's probably the same hardware memory handling restriction that prevents you from changing sequence after recording (without stopping and restarting).

I don't know how it works techinically, but I see everytime I arm a sequence for recording, MPC eats up twice as much as seq file volume from SEQ MEMORY and hold it for "UNDO".. In "clear state" after loading some PRJ I have say 3,5Mb free in SEQ MEM, now if I arm some heavy sequence, which for example is 500kb, MPC will show it have only 3Mb free.

As soon as one arm a sequence, it holds 2 versions of one sequence (pre rec and after rec) even if nothing has been changed.

Yesterday, I thought for the first time.. "How it would act, if there would be no option for UNDO..?" (No UNDO feature, just ereasing) I know it's more a Q for JJ, and I don't really need it / doubt he would change smth at this stage of current OSs.. just "thinking loud" how to make it more live tool.