Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By JMagee Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:28 pm
I've gone into Other==>FootSw and am seeing

Footswitch 1:Sequence -
Footswitch 2:Sequence +

Footswitch 1 behaves normally with Sequence - but not sequence +. This is the same situation for Footswitch 2 - I can set Footswitch 2 to Sequence - and it functions as expected. Footswitch 2 also responds to play/stop, play start, play+rec, and some other basic things I tested.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
By JMagee Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:24 pm
It's an MPC1000BK(old pads) with JJOS2XL 3.45. I only had one pedal and was hitting both of the jacks, maybe I was doing something wrong and I'll get another footswitch and try again.
By JMagee Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:19 pm
I'll post again once I get my hands on a second footswitch that possibly also has more features. I have an old Roland keyboard (D-10) that infinitely sustains because I need the footswitch to act differently on the TRS output.

It's just funny. But when I tried it the footswitch worked fine with Sequence -, just didn't want to take to Sequence + but I'll troubleshoot a bit more before I give up and get back here.
By JMagee Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:28 am
So this was totally just me dropping the ball but I do have a question now. Sequence -/+ is working great but when I change sequences by footswitch I can only go either a sequence up or down. I was hoping to be able to shuffle through sequences like when you scroll through sequences with the data wheel.

Is this possible? I know JJ is retired, so to speak, but would it be possible to get through mad amounts of sequences with footswitches?
By bliprock Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:18 am
yeah thats a bit retarded :) and there is the sequence window with the play instant or not feature so you can hop around 64 sequences no probs and actually now i think about it you should change the foot switch to change bank instead (a feature I requested) and this will mean you can use sequence window and use foot switch to change banks as you chop and change the sequences kinda hands free free form jazz arranging time lol
By JMagee Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:57 pm
OHHHH SNAP @BLIPROCK +2093857209875 because you deserve that shit on here. :worthy:

:o :lol: :lol: :) :o :popcorn: :lol: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :lol: :shock: -D :-D :-D :-D :smoker:

That's so what's up, I'm going to experiment with that here soon. If that's what's up then I'm made happy because after getting a solid footswitch that whole aspect just gave me a sad face. But if I can have like a head sequence, 3-4 jam sequences with intros and outros and freely move between stuff then I'm on that next level tip immediately 8)
By JMagee Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:06 pm
Yeah, I need to go through and check out the different features again because OS3 might work better for me. Is there velocity->pitch envelope amount in OS3 like in the AkaiOS? When it came to drum programs that was the only thing that made me sad when moving to OS2XL. But I bought the OS2XL license because it covered me on all the other OS versions.