Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By bliprock Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:22 am
I think they are at 0dB and your main out is probbably at -6 dB so it seems louder but its just side stepping your attenuation
By kountryboi84 Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:35 am
bliprock wrote:I think they are at 0dB and your main out is probbably at -6 dB so it seems louder but its just side stepping your attenuation

I think your right because ive known this to be an issue with other versions of JJos and he usually fixes it. Also did you notice with Os3 that you can play the sequencer while loading/previewing samples (which by the way is really loud too) but is a really cool add on.
By --- Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:43 pm
kountryboi84 wrote:While the sequencer is running, hit Mode+Pad 13. The Mpc will crash/Lock up.

Confirmed, still there in 1.30.
By le rat Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:46 pm
Just tried here and it hasn't happened.
Coud you provide a detailed step by step or a project you're sure it crashes every time?
By --- Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:03 pm
Strange, I just tried it again and it crashed: Just booting into OS3, no autoload, playing back the empty sequence and pressing MODE+PAD13. I then restarted the MPC and did the exact same thing, but it didn't crash. I tried 20 different things but couldn't get it to crash anymore.

So it seems to happen only occasionally :?
By bliprock Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:59 am
yeah happened to me last week, but I was working too fast and I think the OS just could not keep up when going to that window.