Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By plus321 Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:00 pm
I found this while trying to prepare for a show in a way I don't typically work.

I am sequencing the sounds on the mpc with an external step sequencer. But still have the mpc seq in time.

When you have the midi settings to soft thru, as track, so that the midi in goes to the track you're on, you can use the q sliders to filter or adjust the sound.

But if you put the midi settings to multi-timbral mode, then when you try to use the q sliders, it doesn't work right. It will filter only the sound that is playing when you move the slider, but the next note will not be affected.

I wil make try to make a video later to day to help show what I mean.
By plus321 Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:13 pm
Alright, I realized while I was recording that the sound wasn't ideal to show, but you can still see it. When it is in multi-timbre mode it is only filtering the note that is playing when you move the slider. When I move it all the way to the bottom it doesn't change. Then when I put it back on soft thru mode, and move the slider to the bottom, you can hear it filter every note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNRD7s0fR2I
By plus321 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:56 am
I got a response.

Since the memory domains which memorize the value of Q-LINK for 16 tracks are insufficient, Q-LINK cannot be used by a multitimbre.
Therefore, this bug is unfixable.
Other OS's are the same.

Thank you.

Apparently not fixable.