Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By le rat Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:58 pm
---------------------------------------------------
Bug fixes: OS2XL Ver3.47 01-MAR-2015
---------------------------------------------------
1. [CHORD]

[Arpeggio]
The delay set also to the 1st note will work.

2. [MAIN]

Even if PC is set as OFF, the program change currently recorded on the sequence will be outputted.
Moreover, a garbage signal will be outputted when the PLAY START button is pressed.

----------------------------------------------------
Bug fixes: 128XL Ver1.54 01-MAR-2015
----------------------------------------------------
1. [CHORD]

[Arpeggio]

2. [MAIN]

Even if PC is set as OFF, the program change currently recorded on the sequence will be outputted.
Moreover, a garbage signal will be outputted when the PLAY START button is pressed.

3. [TRACK MUTE]

Playback of mute not stopping immediately. (Mute/stop of one-shot sample:IMMEDIATE)

--------------------------------------------------
Bug fixes: OS3 Ver1.29 01-MAR-2015
--------------------------------------------------
1. [CHORD]

[Arpeggio]

2. [MAIN]

3. [TRACK MUTE]

Playback of mute not stopping immediately. (Mute/stop of one-shot sample:IMMEDIATE)
By Bugfix Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:47 pm

thats some f***ing nonsense..

1st if anyone records PCs.. why the hell you want them turn OFF? erease them..

2nd if working in the middle of sequence, having PC> ON on main sceen, and using locate buttons MPC resets all automation to preset.. that sh*t aint happening when having it OFF.. and using written PCs, now it will plain suck..

3rd.. if I have 4 or more PCs changing in a track.. wtf do i need to predefine starting one.. I already have it written on point 1.00.00

4th till now it were two different features JUST operating same thing, now it just one way... LOL
By Bugfix Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:13 pm

thats some f***ing nonsense..

1st if anyone records PCs.. why the hell you want them turn OFF? erease them..

2nd if working in the middle of sequence, having PC> ON on main sceen, and using locate buttons MPC resets all automation to preset.. that sh*t aint happening when having it OFF.. and using written PCs, now it will plain suck..

3rd.. if I have 4 or more PCs changing in a track.. wtf do i need to predefine starting one.. I already have it written on point 1.00.00

4th till now it were two different features JUST operating same thing, now it just one way... LOL

seriously, somebody enlight me about this idea, just don't mention "inconsistencies" you see PC > OFF.. and they still work in the background

i will repeat:

if i have few PCs on a track, from 1,2,3,4 going thru the sequence (on main screen I would set obviously 1) and if i will stop between PC 3 and PC 4 to make some adjustements/ overdub/or **** and i will hit PLAY (continue) it will reset to preset 1, and this is NOT happening when having it OFF
By bliprock Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:28 am
Bugfix wrote:1st if anyone records PCs.. why the hell you want them turn OFF? erease them..
Because they are sent everytime the sequence loops around, and this can over ride any MIDI CC tweaks you made. So yeah a very good reason right there for you.

Also there are levels of Program Changes and depending on the device have to implemented different ways like with Sys ex and MSBs and the like.
By Bugfix Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:38 pm
bliprock wrote:
Bugfix wrote:1st if anyone records PCs.. why the hell you want them turn OFF? erease them..
Because they are sent everytime the sequence loops around, and this can over ride any MIDI CC tweaks you made. So yeah a very good reason right there for you.

You need toggle on/off to do that? pleeeezzz..

no big deal, I just won't "downgrade" :lol: