Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By dragulasbruder Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:25 pm
Any possibility of a future "probability" function being introduced? I'd love to be able to program 16th note hats or kicks and then be able to affect/sequence the probability of a strike. Big ups if this could be addressable via velocity, like vel127=100% chance of strike, etc, so that you could affect the probability of each step in a recorded sequence.

Would make for real nice variation/humanizing stuff AND be able to get really weird really fast if necessary. Especially for live performance.

As long as I'm here--A random Arpeggiator pattern would be cool! So would LFO control of panning (or a random LFO in the FLYING PAN effect), and so would LFO Reset or a 1-shot LFO mode.

Thanks!
By bliprock Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 am
You can use the LFO random setting and assign it to a few things, that will add some random values but not to notes
So to pan randomly just assign random LFO. easy.. but other things won't of course
By Grump Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:54 am
Agreed, a variable probability (percentage/0-127?) random-pass for midi notes would be an amazing tool. In the analog world, you'd use a sidechained S/H function chained to white noise, with a gate that opens based on the noise amplitude at the time the midi note is passed or rejected. The lower the threshold on the gate, the higher the probability of the note passing.

I'm not sure how easiest to achieve this in the digital/coding world, but it would be awesome if it could be implemented without too much hassle.