Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By th@ n!?htcrawler Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:40 am
Watched youtube vids for V2. Track Loop,very, very impressive. 808 mode, cant wait to use it. Definitely opening photoshop to update splash. My approach to MPC is live instrument/sample sequencer. So for me three features that will make JJOS a force of nature are... (1) 808 mode- great "sketchpad" for composing, improvising and quick programming. (2) P Stat mode- as stated much better view of sample layout than program mode list, easier to scroll through banks than in program mode. I would flesh-out mode with (A) assign to pad11 for numeric key access (B)Full name of sample displayed (C)Clipboard mode "F" button to quickly arrange sample banks (useful for 808 mode) (D)Invert color of square of pad in play for visual feedback (E) "F"key button to go to new Track Loop mode (F) Access to note repeat time signatures with "F" key button to toggle between hold button mode and an on-off mode (G) a manual note repeat time signature mode to speed up or slow down(1/0-1/96?) time signature with slider. This could also be used in track loop mode. And finally(3) new track loop mode, never even used it but, can't live without it. I hope you can go back and forth between track loop mode and normal sample trigger mode while still playing a track. The JJOS has transformed the 1000/2500 into a beast. In my opinion, comparable to anything else out there, new or old, hardware or software. That said..bring back P Stat! I know there is no room left in OS but, its fun to think about, two words...Space Invaders
By richie Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:58 pm
Maybe it would make more sense to edit your existing posts instead of making 35 new threads of requests.
By richie Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:44 am
I understand, well in that case - then kindly eat a dick flowers.

Actually, eat 3 dicks.