Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By SPACESHEEP Thu May 18, 2017 6:19 pm
What I think would be great to add to OS3:
1. (was in previous OS) In a Grid editor when a cursor is on the note (pad) - pressing [window] opens the menu when You can edit duration, velocity and other parameters of this pad. Take this feature back - it was very useful!
2. (would be great to add) Show a note (pad) duration in a grid editor. An option for note on pads. Will help to see note length and its place in a track. It can be shown with a line after note (pad) sign or with a blank stripe after note..
3. (would be really fantastic) Show a qlink events in grid editor. Or it was destroyed a traditional program editor and developed a GPE - destroy the step editor and make all the events possible to see in Grid editor.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun May 28, 2017 12:34 pm
+2 on these features

Really not sure how often JJ get to check out the feature requests on here. It's a shame that the JJOS website hasn't got some kind of feature request support form for the current OS versions that you can send to him, I think that would be quite a handy additional to his website.
By SPACESHEEP Mon May 29, 2017 12:28 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:+2 on these features

Really not sure how often JJ get to check out the feature requests on here. It's a shame that the JJOS website hasn't got some kind of feature request support form for the current OS versions that you can send to him, I think that would be quite a handy additional to his website.

Sorry for the offtop. Due to Your regular reports after every bugfix I thought You are a member of JJ team. Some of these bugfixes was after my bug reports through JJ website.
Did anybody sent a request through a JJ website form? (There is a "Question" option in the form)
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue May 30, 2017 9:28 pm
Unforuntely Spacesheep I'm not affiliated with JJ in anyway, shape or form, so I wouldn't be able to tale you whether someone has a sent a request through the JJ website form. Great work with the bug hunting tho :-D With the limited dwindling JJOS user base, I only post the bugfix up just to let other people know what being fixed as not everyone checks the website regularly to know what JJ is upto.