Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By th@ n!?htcrawler Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:39 pm
I kinda feel like im beating a dead horse here but, would still very much like to see P STAT MODE brought back to 128XL V2 OS. I mean we paid for the full size screen, why not make full use of it? My thought is, I can't be the only one who misses/uses the P STAT MODE and if everyone else who feels this way were to post a request perhaps they would consider bringing it back. Also, in Global Mode of Other still lists option of P STAT/TRACK instead of LOOP/TRACK. Also, just read SPACESHEEP post on Grid Edit and I agree, I would like to see more integration of pattern mode and grid edit. In fact, i'd like to see a complete integration of pattern and grid. I'd really like to see an 808 Mode in grid edit just to make it easier to program, plus you could access all 16 pads on same screen. Same with P STAT, you can view all 16 pads on one screen as opposed to PROGRAM MODE where you can only view 12 pads. So yeah, I'm pretty much begging here, if anyone else misses P STAT MODE please make your voices heard! Thank you all, jjos users and jjos programmer(s)!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:22 pm
+1, +2, +3, +4, +5 and +6 on this :nod: