Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By th@ n!?htcrawler Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:16 am
Hi i've been requesting to have the old P STAT Mode brought to current OS 2.15. I had an idea, the PAD MUTE MODE of TRACK MUTE mode has a layout nearly identical to old P STAT Mode. Would it be possible to modify PAD MUTE Mode to include features of old P STAT Mode. Mainly a "disable mute mode" to allow normal playback of samples. I thought, perhaps, this might be an easier or more efficient way to bring back P STAT Mode from a programming perspective, I don't know. I also have a few Ideas to flesh out P STAT Mode, mainly note repeat access and visual feedback of samples in play but, they are all listed in earlier posts and I wont repeat them all here. Thanks.
By SPACESHEEP Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:09 am
If You really want this request become true - dont ask here. Ask on the JJ website thru this form http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mpc1000/bug/report.htm
They will answer is it possible or not.
My last request to add an Exclusive Solo-2 mode to OS3 they made in a few days.

P.S. Once they answered me that OS2XL modifying is stopped. Only bug fixing. Due to some issues with OS2XL code. But who knows...
By allank Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:27 pm
SPACESHEEP wrote:My last request to add an Exclusive Solo-2 mode to OS3 they made in a few days.

As they did for my request to modify the way simul SEQ works (mute the second sequence if on the same sequence as second sequence).

BTW - thanks for the request on Exclusive Solo 2. I actually never would have found Exclusive mute, if you didn't put in that request ..