Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By Jblasc Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:22 am
Hi,
So recently I tried JJOSXL2 mostly for the additional FTSW features but didn’t feel much of benefit compared to JJOS1. But now I can’t get rid of JJOSXL2 on the Home Screen and it seems to be causing bugs with saving (works but crashes) and more note stealing seems to be occurring.
I’ve tried the factory reset (erase + power on), reinstalling OS and it didn’t do anything. Any ideas?

Cheers
By Jblasc Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:29 am
NearTao wrote:I thought on boot there was a button combination to hold to load into OS1... I forget what it is, but I thought it said what to do on boot.

That just lets me boot OS1 doesn't get rid of JJOSXL2.
By NearTao Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:22 pm
Then you'll probably either need to reinstall the original MPC Firmware, or upgrade to JJOS3 maybe?

There's not really any "uninstall" functionality, you'll need to find an OS you can just install on top of. There is also the free JJOS you could install, though he might bundle in JJOS2/XL at this point.

Good luck!
By Jblasc Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:21 pm
NearTao wrote:Then you'll probably either need to reinstall the original MPC Firmware, or upgrade to JJOS3 maybe?

There's not really any "uninstall" functionality, you'll need to find an OS you can just install on top of. There is also the free JJOS you could install, though he might bundle in JJOS2/XL at this point.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. I’ve tried that too unfortunately doesn’t seem to go away. You’re probably right that there’s no uninstall. The bugs aren’t getting too I’m the way at this point so I’ll see, getting JJOSXL2 might be best anyway.