That's number 22 on my list:

Oops. Didn't see yours.

By hereo Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:22 pm
jahrome wrote:
22. Automatically assign multiple samples to a program in one pass
[/quote]

Me too. That's a good 1.
By m0dular Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:54 am
I'd like to be able to have a wave file of individual sequences, without a "tail" on the end. Just click render and it makes a loop. This way, what you hear is what you get (as opposed to resampling main outs) or when sequences don't have identical track listings.

Mike D

By mkl... Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:04 pm
>>>export individual tracks on CF or hd...(it would be quite the same purpose as assign track to assignable mix out...)

By jahrome Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:01 pm
mkl... wrote:
>>>export individual tracks on CF or hd...(it would be quite the same purpose as assign track to assignable mix out...)

The JJ OS gives you 8 audio tracks. These tracks can be assigned to individual or stereo tracks and can also be saved directly to CF or HD. Does this function fit your needs or are you talking about something completely different?

By mkl... Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:46 pm
i was request something like you've git a sequence with many track from the mpc that you want to mix in cubase (comps/eq's etc...)
it would be great to have an automatic rendering of each tracks within a sequence...so i could import them in my daw...

By mkl... Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:54 am
>>>note repeat for quarter notes

By truvc Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:01 pm
mkl... wrote:>>>note repeat for quarter notes

to do what ? 1/8 is not enough for you ??

By tag Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:48 pm
mkl... wrote:>>>note repeat for quarter notes

you gotta have serious rythm problems.
I start to have problems to hit the pad in the right moment at 64/1 notes.

By mkl... Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:19 pm
i play improvised music, and it would be useful for my jamming to have that feature...(so i can jam with a played click, not with a metronome...)
most of all i use frequently 300bpm tempo settings (or less)...

but i proposed 1/4, i could have proposed 1/96 to...

By truvc Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:25 am
mkl... wrote:most of all i use frequently 300bpm tempo settings (or less)...

but i proposed 1/4, i could have proposed 1/96 to...

you need 300 bpm for finer resoluiton, and you ask for quantize 1/4 ? you are one of too many using the wrong gear. all these features you ask for repeatedly are best done with a pc and software. but you probably thing that an mpc look much cooler than a pc.

you could have proposed 1/96 (or better 1/64 first), which would have been actually more useful than 1/4.

but what you could have realized (if you were thinking a bit), is that there are no more F keys available to add more quantize options.

do yourself a favour, buy a pc. all your wishes will come true. (and yes, a pc can be a musical instrument). and you will still be able to play "improvised music" (whatever that mean).

cheers :)

By mkl... Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:30 am
you need 300 bpm for finer resoluiton, and you ask for quantize 1/4 ? you are one of too many using the wrong gear. all these features you ask for repeatedly are best done with a pc and software. but you probably thing that an mpc look much cooler than a pc.

you could have proposed 1/96 (or better 1/64 first), which would have been actually more useful than 1/4.

but what you could have realized (if you were thinking a bit), is that there are no more F keys available to add more quantize options.

do yourself a favour, buy a pc. all your wishes will come true. (and yes, a pc can be a musical instrument). and you will still be able to play "improvised music" (whatever that mean).

cheers

i've got my requests, i don't need any judgements on wy way workin way...
i've got 2 computers (mac/pc) and i began computer aided music with a computer (using reaktor/digital performer/max/msp, pure data, live etc...)
i love the wo(rkflow on the mpc and i bought it because i've been learning doublebass, during my jazz(freejazz) studies. and i needed something more like an instrument (with it's limitations and possibilities).
that's something i've found with the mpc...
actually my computers are only dtds to multitrack record my hardware (korg mononpoly, mpc, virus b, electribe emx, doublebass, basses...).
i think the computer is a wonderfull machine for composing/arranging/recording, but it's not as good as the mpc (or other kinds of dedicated instruments for live improvisation...

i think your response is aggressive, yes i think a little , perhaps i don't think the same way as you do.
but why do you think i don't (think) ?

nevermind, that's my request and that's it... :wink:

By truvc Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:58 pm
because if you had thought a bit more about how to implement your idea, then you would have realized that there are no more F keys available to add another Time Correct option. that's no rocket science.

1/4 TC, that's your request. fair point.
i think its naff. and i explain you why. just my point of view. end of the story.
:arrow:

By jahrome Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:40 pm
No more F keys? That will most likely not limit adding other options for Timing Correct. It may be clearly possible.

The MPC 3000 has just received a 3rd Party OS (http://www.mansell-labs.com/products.html) that does just that without having any additional F/soft keys:

New Timing Correct / Step Size options:

1/128 and 1/192 timing correct OFF note value resolutions added.
1/4, 1/4TRPLT, 1/64, 1/64TRPLT timing correct note value resolutions added.

Swing is now available for 1/4, 1/4TRPLT, 1/8, 1/8TRPLT, 1/16, 1/16TRPLT, 1/32, 1/32TRPLT, 1/64, 1/64TRPLT.

By truvc Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:07 am
jahrome wrote:No more F keys? That will most likely not limit adding other options for Timing Correct. It may be clearly possible.

The MPC 3000 has just received a 3rd Party OS (http://www.mansell-labs.com/products.html) that does just that without having any additional F/soft keys:

different machine. different os. different gui, different features. thats why.
thx for your input. ;)