Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL

By le rat Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:48 am
still os 4.85

it seems in a sequence when you "solo" one track all tracks become solo too.

fist time i tried to use the slider mode.

on Q1 i got real time level
Q2 i got real time pan

even i chose only one event the whole track changed but the worse is that i got kind of a metallic noise moving the sliders.

confirmation?

By le rat Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:59 am
i'm back on 4.84

not really a bug but probably needs a little improvement

I have 6 sequences with slightly different drums.

after dealing with real time slider i want to copy only hi hats on the other sequences.

The problem is in seq edit if i don't want to select all,
then i select the pad with the event, if i choose replace i'll get only that event and if i choose merge i'll get a phasing effect.

i think we need kind of a "replace only pad or event"

i don't know but is there any other workaround?

By truvc Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:32 pm
le rat wrote:i'm back on 4.84

not really a bug but probably needs a little improvement

I have 6 sequences with slightly different drums.

after dealing with real time slider i want to copy only hi hats on the other sequences.

The problem is in seq edit if i don't want to select all,
then i select the pad with the event, if i choose replace i'll get only that event and if i choose merge i'll get a phasing effect.

i think we need kind of a "replace only pad or event"

i don't know but is there any other workaround?

a workaround would be:
_ go first to the destination sequence
_ main
_ press erase
_ erase: NOTE ONLY
_ select the pad with the event
_ do it
_ then do the copy

-- edited: my first explanation was wrong, sorry ;) --
By amsterdan Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:45 pm
converting songs can be very unpredictable.
very frustrating when ya spend hours makin something and when ya convert ya sequence ready to add vocals ya get a competely ruined song.
GREAT!!!!
:twisted:
i do appreciate the jj o/s but i may go back to origional os.
although im sure the origional o/s didnt have track recording which sucks!!!

By optik415 Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:39 pm
IM USING THE FREE VERSION 3.07

MPC FREEZE

My mpc 1000 froze when i was tryin to put a filter on multible samples(global mode i think).I was holding the whole button and F5 for the pad placement and it froze.I think i had like 11 samples i was trying to filter.Until this is fixed im saving every little thing i do cause im gonna need the global feature.I hope this is not a way for me to buy the full version im fine with the free one plus i would have to upgrade my ram for the full version.All the extra stuff is cool but i really dont need it thats why i have protools.Let me know when this gets fixed
By gunmetal Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:19 am
MPC freezes randomly... it does not allow me to scroll my programs OR access 16 levels... does anyone else here on the forums experience this bullS#$T?!! :x

this is fuggin up my workflow!
By truvc Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:05 am
gunmetal wrote:MPC freezes randomly... it does not allow me to scroll my programs OR access 16 levels...

is it all the time, from boot up, or after a while ? could you give a bit more details ?
also did it do it prior to 4.85 ?
thx :)
By Bugfix Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:48 am
gunmetal wrote:MPC freezes randomly... it does not allow me to scroll my programs OR access 16 levels... does anyone else here on the forums experience this bullS#$T?!! :x

this is fuggin up my workflow!

At least one of your pads (or buttons maybe) is ****** up. I mean it's sending data. I know because all my pads are workin fine(after 3 years)
and it happens only when I'm holding one of the pads.

By le rat Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:24 pm
i think 4.85 is not a great update :(
By gunmetal Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:09 am
just made a 2 bar loop (if it was any longer i would kill people at random) with the audio track feature... i have my microkorg connected in and out with the mpc with midi so i can play the microkorg and have the midi info record on the mpc (of course) and im sampling my preformance with the audio track feature... and using the input thru function to hear the melody... man it feels good to have tap tempo back! :D ... ANY WAY... i went back to sample a bassline with the 3rd audio track... fiddled with the lo pass filter with the input thru and my drums VANISHED!!! :shock: im on 4.85 has this happened to anyone else?
By gunmetal Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:54 pm
truvc wrote:
gunmetal wrote:MPC freezes randomly... it does not allow me to scroll my programs OR access 16 levels...

is it all the time, from boot up, or after a while ? could you give a bit more details ?
also did it do it prior to 4.85 ?
thx :)

its random... it worked fine the other day...
By gunmetal Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:57 pm
amsterdan wrote:converting songs can be very unpredictable.
very frustrating when ya spend hours makin something and when ya convert ya sequence ready to add vocals ya get a competely ruined song.
GREAT!!!!
:twisted:
i do appreciate the jj o/s but i may go back to origional os.
although im sure the origional o/s didnt have track recording which sucks!!!

yea i noticed when trying to extend an audio preformance the audio track doesnt duplicate... but there is a way around that :twisted: :?:

By feedphillipnow Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:54 am
Sup dudes and dudettes-

Ive been fighting this for over a week now. Version 3.07 Only half of my wav library shows up when I know the files are there, and also pleanty of space to spare, the files stop scrolling on my mpc when I get to N... so N-Z is gonnne. Will the mpc only view a certain amount of files regardless of CF or Hard drive space?

By feedphillipnow Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:56 pm
Also it takes an unbearable amount of time to make "NEW" folders. I thought it froze up. Once I make a name for the new files (once it comes up) it always says folder name already exsists. I emailed Akai about my samples not showing up after "N" once they realized I was using JJ OS they wouldnt help me. All Ive wanted to do for the past 3 weeks is work on some sounds, but nooooo. I can understand troubleshooting and learning all the quirks but this is just becoming annoying. :evil:

By naugie Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:06 am
pp is broken in 3.07 jj os, u cant change the original bpm after u made the pp..im looking into what other things he broke