Submit bug reports and feature requests for the JJOS-XL and 2XL
By le rat Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 pm
I think I found a bug : when using a MONO program with loop&hold samples, most of the time you need to press a pad twice to make it play.
By Triple-X Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Triple-X wrote:you can no longer see what numbers your typing on screen?

Thanks for the fix in 3.12 JJ. This is no longer an issue in 3.12.
I have a couple others to point out however.

You MUST trim and discard any portion of sample you do not want PRIOR to using CHOP mode ON/OFF. i'll explain.

grab a sample - loaded or manually sampled- Turn on chop mode, manually create a few chops on pads 1,2,3 for example. Then you decide you want to trim the end of the sample a bit more prior to creating the 4th chop, so you turn Chop back to OFF, trim the end of the sample, and turn Chop back ON. Some chops no longer play properly.

The Chop mode appears to store the numerical data/hit point data, and then assigns that to the new, shorter sample length, which results in your previous chops now being mis-calculated, and not triggering correctly.

I'm going to try and make a vid and post it for this bug and a couple others I found.
Some are just far easier to SHOW than try and explain. SMH lol
By le rat Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:51 am
I wrote:I think I found a bug : when using a MONO program with loop&hold samples, most of the time you need to press a pad twice to make it play.

I was told that it's unfixable.
By sally Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:20 pm
Nym wrote:i might be the only guy usin DRUM GRID:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7cSJkHhl0

this video will be removed when the bug is fixed

I do not like anything, this kind of problem
By le rat Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:05 am
issue with loop&hold sample : in main screen if you press a pad with a loop&hold sample and then go to another track with another program, pressing the same pad will cancel the looping sample.
By le rat Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:39 pm
I wrote:issue with loop&hold sample : in main screen if you press a pad with a loop&hold sample and then go to another track with another program, pressing the same pad will cancel the looping sample.

That one seems to be unfixable too.
By jazzroom Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 am
Since i've updates to JJ OS 2XL 3.12 i am having crashes
Every session that is long... longer than àn hour or two...

for example : crash while trying overdub record in grid edit mode
cannot recreate the bug..
but have à feeling OS2XL git really fragile and buggy since 3.x update ?

anyone else?
By astronaut Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:35 pm
MIDI control of pads in PAD Mixer BUG

Description:

I have an m-audio UC-33e midi controller hooked up to the MPC1000. The MPC is set to receive CC to NON-CHANNEL. I use CC's 95-126.

I got a sample on PAD 1, set to LOOP&HOLD (the setting actually does not matter). Now, when I use the UC-33e to control the pad settings in the pad mixer it does move the volume/pan knobs/sliders, but no change of audio happens, but if I use the Data Wheel to adjust the the pan/volume settings it works right away. In order for the changes from the midi controller to take effect I gotta hit the pad again to restart the sample.

This does not happen when I use the UC-33e to control the Track Mixer, changes are applied immediately.

using OS2XL 3.07

anyone else having the same issue?
By le rat Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 pm
os2xl 3.13
In TRIM mode, little bug with the A+B mix function. After renaming the sample which will be created, the sample choosen for B is not the same.

Annoying behavior :

-In main screen after having changed the number of bars, the LOOP (1-end for instance) will turn off.

-in TRIM mode when the start point and the start loop point are not linked, the looping portion showed on top of the waveform is only visible when there is not too much "zoom in".
By dtaa pla muk Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:22 pm
-In main screen after having changed the number of bars, the LOOP (1-end for instance) will turn off.

kills me.
By le rat Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 am
Nym wrote:Quote:

kills me.

I have the LOOP function on my F1 key but that's still a boring issue.

I was told that the A+B thing and the loop off behavior were designed like that to prevent errors and crashes by the way.
By le rat Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:20 pm
I had a fatal crash. I was using grid edit. I got a black square on top of the screen, system error messages and a stack dump screen.

I only lost 30 minutes of work but I m a bit pissed coz I spent that time nudging events and group of events.

Anyway, reported.