Read the forum guidelines and post all your comments, questions and suggestions about MPC-Forums.com
By mph10 Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:23 am
ok well here I am with my new mpc studios akai and ive been on fl studios for years so im confused as you would think so if someone can post a video or send me a video of them making a beat nothing fancy jus yet but yea I have the akai professional and I really wanted to make a hit so get at me asap asap
By Star One Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:11 pm
They are being helpful tho. It might not make sence now, or seem like people are mugging you off..

But the truth is, the "Make a Hit" thing is relative. If you have the hollywood american "Blowing up" idea I have to say it doesn't happen in real life.

Not anymore.

If you want to make a hit for yourself, is when you really start learning how to use it.

Anyone who did get dope, or did get a name for themselves through music, they typically were never conscious of it. Like "I'm gunna do this and be famous one day" or something like that. It was just people who had so much fun, so much interest, you just zone out and lock yourself up in your room for weeks at a time learning a machine.

I'm sure everyone here can relate to this, knowing someone who gets into music thinking it's their key to get rich, and those who just having fun and love doing it. How the "get rich and famous" ones aren't around for very long.

Just don't let media images fill your head with false hopes and dreams.

You just have to sit down and give it a shot :) even watching videos won't really show you. It could become a point, and I've had mates like this, turned into 90% watching other people live their lives. Rather then living their own.

How you said you would take any advice, this is more something to think on. Really think on it. If it means enough to you, you will. If not, no big deal. Only you know what is going to work for you at the end of the day