Read the forum guidelines and post all your comments, questions and suggestions about MPC-Forums.com
By Bill Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:35 am
I recently purchased the MPC Touch to use with the Akai Advanced. I love the products but I am having a issue when I create a track in the MPC software and select VIP as the plugin for that track. Whatever patch selected in VIP using the Advance for track 1, for example, will remain on the screen of the Advance even though I move to another track. If I attempt to select a different sound via the Advance, although I am on a different track, it will change the sound of the 1st track's sound that was selected using the Advance. To simplify:
MPC Software
Track 1 - Drum - Program
Track 2 - Plugin - VIP - (Xpand Piano01) - Selected via the Akai Advanced. Works Fine.
Track 3 - Plugin - VIP - (Xpand Organ01) - If attempting to select via the Akai Advance, the sound changes on track 2 instead of track 3. IF selected via the Laptop using a mouse, it works fine.

Any suggestions?
By WKempton Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:40 pm
Track 1 - Add a VIP plugin - Choose the plugin/preset you desire to use within vip-interface
Track 2 - Add a new VIP plugin - from the Advance keyboard press "Main" and ">" button under the screen. Now use the keyboards datawheel to select the other instance of VIP. Now choose the preset you want for the track 2.