Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By 7 1 4 Beats Fri May 01, 2009 10:00 pm
ANAGRAM wrote:I know the 1000 and the 2500 sound different from the 2kxl and classic for a fact..

Yeah i noticed the difference between my old 1000 & my XL when I got it. Loading beats in the 1000 sounded completely different and the sequencing was different.
By huh? Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:37 pm
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but thought I chime in.

Having own both the original 3000 and LE 3000 for a very long time, the build quality (NOT SOUND!) of the original 3000 is definitely more solid. I mean we’re talking about a stock 3000 and LE here, no mods or anything, and I use the LE more but the OG 3000 definitely has a better build quality.

For example, the side panels for the 3000 LE is cheaply made of plastic. My left side panel broke numerous time and I am now looking for another one if anyone has one for sale.
By classytouch Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:37 pm
huh? wrote:Sorry to resurrect an old thread but thought I chime in.

Having own both the original 3000 and LE 3000 for a very long time, the build quality (NOT SOUND!) of the original 3000 is definitely more solid. I mean we’re talking about a stock 3000 and LE here, no mods or anything, and I use the LE more but the OG 3000 definitely has a better build quality.

For example, the side panels for the 3000 LE is cheaply made of plastic. My left side panel broke numerous time and I am now looking for another one if anyone has one for sale.

I agree, My LE has a little rust around the fan and jog wheel. The quality of the OG is definitely better. I believe there is a sonic difference to but I believe that has largely has to do with the actual use of the machine and not the components.