Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By sequoia1232 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 pm
Rohan is also a close friend of mine, and I can tell you for 100% sure something isn't right, and he'll resurface shortly. He is one of the most solid people I know, I'd vouch for him to the end of the earth!

I've also emailed him, and will call him tonight. As Marc said, he does all of this for the love of the music, the machines, and the community. Anybody that has ever dealt with him will tell you the same. Don't give up on him yet!

If he doesn't show up soon, I'll help handle anybody that hasn't gotten their stuff. There's no way I'm letting his name get shit on around here after all he's done for me, and us...
By gertie Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:30 pm
no ones slammin Ronan, in fact we all hope he is well or gets well soon....if you speak to him give him the forums best regards, we hope to see him round here soon

i for one will cop the os upgrade when hes back
By b.read Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:57 pm
Here's a bump, fingers crossed for a positive update. :(
By sampepper10 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 pm
There is a lot of good feeling towards Rohan, and having bought Vailixi myself I have nothing but good things to say about him and the product.
But if he wants to not involve himself with the product then we need to respect that decision.
This is in no way meant to make light of the fact that a couple of people have lost money (which I hope they get back in some way).
But if we're talking about visiting his house - then I'd just say that Vailixi is not available right now - and that this situation may may/not change.
There are things far bigger than this. I just hope he's ok.
By JUKE 179r Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:25 pm
mr_debauch wrote:maybe some aussie forum member could take a quick kangaroo ride by his place?

:lol:
By micb Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:10 pm
sampepper10 wrote:There is a lot of good feeling towards Rohan, and having bought Vailixi myself I have nothing but good things to say about him and the product.
But if he wants to not involve himself with the product then we need to respect that decision.
This is in no way meant to make light of the fact that a couple of people have lost money (which I hope they get back in some way).
But if we're talking about visiting his house - then I'd just say that Vailixi is not available right now - and that this situation may may/not change.
There are things far bigger than this. I just hope he's ok.

Agreed if he does not want to be involved with the product then of course that would be fine, but I somehow doubt that's the case, and even if you were going to choose this route, you would do it with a pinch of professionalism, not just dissapearing and doing 3+ people out of hundreads of dollars. 3 people have said so far,and I expect there are more out there which haven't posted on the thread, or are not part of the forum.

Of course there are things far bigger than this, but you wouldn't be saying it like that if it was your money you lost. I wouldn't give a sh*t if it was £20, but it's not, we are talking £150+ and tha'ts not pocket money to everybody.
By b.read Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:13 am
micb is right, he- especially Rohan of all people would not just pull the rug out from under everyone and stop replying to paying customers. Wouldn't happen.
By b.read Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:38 am
Dunno...debauch sent a kangaroo over by his house, hopefully they'll report back soon. :)