Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By Mantas Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:47 pm
yoonchul wrote:Hi, I usually just lurk on these forums but I felt I had to speak up. I too am waiting for my EPROMs. I sent payment on sept 21st and was in good communication with Rohan up to sept 27th when he said he'd be able to give me tracking info the next day. That was the last I heard from him despite numerous emails. The difference with micb is that I didn't get any sort of email saying it was shipped. Up to this point I wasn't overly concerned because of all the good things I hear about Rohan on this forum but now I'm wondering if I need to open up a dispute with paypal before my 45 days are up so I'm not s.o.l.

I'm still hoping this will resolve itself but I don't think it's unreasonable or unfair to let prospective buyers know what our experiences were.

This is exactly my situation. I made a payment one month ago and still no news from him.
By Clint Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:36 pm
Well to be on the safe side, anyone who has paid thru Paypal should wait until day 44 if at all possible before opening a dispute.

Six weeks is long enough to wait and Im sure we'll find out what happened with Rohan eventually.

I just checked and there is no info about any supply problems on the mansell-labs site.
By KingJudah Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:48 am
I ordered from Rohan earlier this year after reading as much as I could about Vailixi itself and people's experience in dealing with dude. Everything went very smooth for me as well as just about everybody who's ever dealt with him, from what I read. Hope nothing happened to him
By kneebone77 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:23 pm
I too am someone wondering WTF is going on with Rohan B'cuz I too have yet to receive my Vailixi O.S.
I do think its something out of the ordinary going as oppose to Rohan just being shady. I've gotten Eproms from Rohan for the MPC 2000xl, S-1100 before without indecent. I truly wonder whats the hold up. This is NOT like him, usually excellent communication.
By b.read Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:46 am
kneebone77 wrote:I do think its something out of the ordinary going as oppose to Rohan just being shady.

100% gotta be it...there is no way after all his hard work and contribution to the mpc community that he is going to throw his reputation in the shitter to snake a few guys out of some dough. I hope he is OK. :(
By micb Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:23 pm
Lampdog wrote:Rohan is member "MPC3000LE"

Mike "MPC3000" is the author of MPC Editor on midicase.com

Two different people.

I did write LE man, you just didnt see it lol. Squint harder homie or clean them specs haha