Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By kneebone77 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 pm
As it stands currently, Rohan is "stealing" from me. I simply want what I paid for, by any means. I'm starting to sense some favoritism towards the more established members here. the favoritism is overruling what's just. surely someone in this very community is more than qualified to remedy the situation on rohan's behalf. stop playing.
By Lampdog Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 pm
micb wrote:But regardless, that option is not an option. There is no safe way to do that without the possibility of a situation like Gertie presented happening.

Whatever and however you feel, you have no choice but to wait it out unfortunately.

kneebone77 wrote:I'm starting to sense some favoritism

What your sensing is common sense, none of us actually "know" what is going on, and speculation amongst everyone is "over ruling" common sense.
As much as he's done here for peeps I really don't believe he'd just up and jet like that. Also, I do feel for you guys have lost money that is up in the air at the moment. Unless Rohan puts someone in charge of his business or he comes back, there's nothing we can do.
By b.read Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:29 pm
Lampdog wrote:

As much as he's done here for peeps I really don't believe he'd just up and jet like that. Also, I do feel for you guys have lost money that is up in the air at the moment. Unless Rohan puts someone in charge of his business or he comes back, there's nothing we can do.

Agreed.
Last edited by b.read on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mr drew Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:22 pm
Does anyone have the licensing agreement or any other contract that came along with your Vallixi OS purchase? That would be a huge help.

Additionally, although there may be nothing the FORUM can do for people, there are definitely avenues users/purchasers can pursue for themselves. From the anectodal facts gathered here, a standard breach of contract claim is a no-brainer, but depending on the license and other agreements Mansell-Labs has with its licensees/customers, there could actually be a lot more people who are currently hanging out to dry can do to rectify the situation.
By padlock Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:11 pm
i have an emcee/beatmaker friend (hire - used to be on here) who im working with and lives nearby, he somehow we came to discuss this as he is the one who lent me his 60ii.. mentioned that he knew him or knew someone that knew him, the only problem this friend of mine is just as hard to get a hold of.. i should see him this weekend and i'll ask dude again if i can remember.

:wink:
By b.read Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 pm
Do it to it...I'm sure folks here will be more than happy to remind you if need be. :)
By padlock Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm
yeh im not positive how our conbersation went, but knew a bit more about him than ive been gathering from on here, not exactly about this situation tho.

ill see what padlocks detective work can muster up.. i may need to get a cool hat, grey trenchcoat and a magnifying glass for good measure

:idea:
By b.read Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:23 pm
padlock wrote:yeh im not positive how our conbersation went, but knew a bit more about him than ive been gathering from on here, not exactly about this situation tho.

ill see what padlocks detective work can muster up.. i may need to get a cool hat, grey trenchcoat and a magnifying glass for good measure

:idea:

Yep...get the hat and all that, once you have the getup then you can conbersate with him and see what he knows. 8)

:lol:
By b.read Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:46 pm
lmao... :lol:

I think people need info ASAP homechicken...a fake one will do.
By LOGOS Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:01 pm
HAHAHAAAAAA the wizard pics is funny as hell!!!

anyway it was just an idea...

sure peeps is showing Respect to Rohan, not jsut for the work he did but for the service he provides!

obviously it would be BEST if someone contacts rohan FACE2FACE and talks to him about it. if he doesnt care then obviously Valixi will go online for free.. it might be someone from the forum or not! it won't really matter after that.

i'm just saying i'd like to avoid that. i am hoping that one day he will design a Valixi for my ASQ some day which will get different features then the mpc. :P

so if somebody wantsta go find rohan great... it's for his own good anyway... :P
By b.read Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:21 pm
Looking forward to seeing padlock's fake moustache. 8)
Last edited by b.read on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.