Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By jibber Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:49 pm
mcroepster wrote:

peace :smoker:

Wrong thread? Or what does this have to do with the LED screens?

EDIT: Looks like his screen isn't working. Do you want to say the solution for all the people in this thread waiting for a new screen, is to work without one? :WTF: :popcorn: :mrgreen:
By jibber Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:17 pm
Bump.

Come on Colin! :roll: :popcorn:
By amenphetamine Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:44 pm
Was lost in space-time for a couple of last months.. Just returned back to BAU and to my surprise, the situation didn't change much since then. Never got any reply from Colin, just plain nothing that's it.. Jibber did you get any mail/some sort of feedback from the guy??
By jibber Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:27 am
Last email i got from him was a few months ago. Guess we'll just have to wait it out and test our patience... :mrgreen:
By derMole Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:20 am
As long as my screen is still readable I can be pretty patient. After all it's just a luxury problem to me. But I'd love to operate my MPC with shades on because of the bright screen :D
By amenphetamine Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:42 am
jibber wrote:Last email i got from him was a few months ago. Guess we'll just have to wait it out and test our patience... :mrgreen:

You should consider yourself lucky, I didn't get any mail. I just sent him a reminder, so let's see (fingers crossed).. :mrgreen:
By amenphetamine Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:48 am
~ The saga continues ~
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
By amenphetamine Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:29 am
Yo jibber, any news?? Did you hear back from a man? Me still nothing, no reply, sent a reminder, nothing again, just silence.. :? :(
By jibber Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:27 pm
He promised me a screen many months ago. Recently i asked about news and he replied. It was almost a mess up on my end...

I deleted my old email address and forgot that i corresponded with Colin using that old email address. He actually sent me order details to that email a few weeks ago.

I now have ordered and paid probably one of the last screens he has laying around. Waiting for delivery now.
By amenphetamine Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:27 pm
A big disappointment.. Not a way how I would expect to do the business, it's not just about this display as I understand he has some other things putting bread on the table but generally about the ethics.. How it is possible, that he is communicating only with some people, but ignoring others.. is beyond my understanding.

I really wanted this display badly, didn't mind to wait.. But there must be something else going on or I don't know.. For over a year and no reply to my original mail or for any other mail I'd sent.. I've been polite, asked to put me on the list if possible.. No respond whatsoever :(
By jibber Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 am
Yeah, it's frustrating for sure. I think he's just really busy sometimes, which is not an excuse, but i know personally i am the same. When i'm burried in work i stop responding to emails and such... then again, i'm not selling stuff and the people that don't get a response aren't my customers.

Colin mentioned he would eventually publish a manual or something how to make the screens yourself. Guess your patience will be tested further... :wink:
By amenphetamine Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:28 pm
Yo jibb thanks for the heads up! You named it properly, it's a bit frustrating but hey I don't lose my hope yet. Cheers! :popcorn: