Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By jibber Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:33 am
You can try, but don't expect too much. I've waited more than a year to get mine. Some people are still waiting and don't even get a response from Colin/sequentix.

When he sent mine, he told me it's pretty much one of the last screens he has, and that he probably won't manufacture another batch. When he finds the time, he will maybe post a manual how to make them yourself... sometime in the future...

:wink: :popcorn:
By jibber Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:13 am
The best part is no inverter noise. The mpc is literally dead silent now!

Still keeping my fingers crossed you'll get a response from Colin.
By amenphetamine Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:53 am
Exactly! That's why I wanted to get one. I don't care much about the color, actually I like that oldschool green on the old display. White on blue is also very cool but that noise is my biggest issue. And thanks for the wishes! :)
By jibber Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:30 pm
The old screen actually feels a little more quality like to be honest. Maybe it's a slower refresh rate on the new one, but when you change pads in parameters for example, you will see the line flicker a little on the display... it doesn't matter tho, just a tiny difference to the original.

By the way. If you don't need the backlight, you can simply unplug the inverter and your 60 will be silent as well.
By richie Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:33 pm
It kind of f-cks me up seeing how clear it is and knowing there is still no solution for the grips of 2000/XL's out there.
By richie Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:59 am
@nutjob, i think you're right.
By shiznay Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:13 pm
For me to be able to provide the coloured displays for the mk1 and ASQ etc I need a couple of detailed photos of the sequentix displays, back and front..
If someone can furnish me with these, I should be able to offer them up. :)
By amenphetamine Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:40 pm
shiznay wrote:For me to be able to provide the coloured displays for the mk1 and ASQ etc I need a couple of detailed photos of the sequentix displays, back and front..
If someone can furnish me with these, I should be able to offer them up. :)

jibber wrote:The long wait is over! :smoker:

http://postimg.org/image/9sff9oqh3/

Yo jibb, are you there?? :-D