Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By v00d00ppl Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:08 am
Here's the update. I sent my chips out to route 66 for replacement on Feburary 21 and at first Rish from route 66 kept delaying sending me the replacements with emails about being busy with a family emergency. Now he hasn't answered my email in two weeks. It's almost 60 days without any refund or chips. Looks like Route 66 studios scammed me out of $121. I've even emailed him asking for a refund or the chips. No reply for the pas two weeks. Family emergencies or not 60 days is too much of any wait for your customers isn't it? This is a warning do not buy anything from that site anymore.
By v00d00ppl Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:53 pm
MPCHunter wrote:File a chargeback with your credit card company.

Thanks bro. I just talked to discover and I'm covered for up to 90 days. The chargeback department is closed today, but the process will start tomorrow. You've been a great help. :worthy:
By DJ Supreme Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:30 pm
No. But I remember someone posted a while back
About ordering a floppy drive and went through the same
Crap like this. They even tried to defend them selves on the
Forum too.

Seems like its 1 guy running the company and there customer
Service dept blows...
By Clint Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:22 am
v00d00ppl wrote:
DJ Supreme wrote::fku: flowers route66 :!: :fku:

They do you wrong too?

I've never dealt with Route 66, but from all the feedback I've seen over the years on this site and elsewhere the service they provide is a bit hit 'n miss. Based on that I wouldnt dream of giving them my money.

Anyone who wants/needs 3.10 EPROMs should go to Roger Linns site, the customer service is what you'd want from a company. It usually comes from the man himself too.

OP hope you get this sorted bro.
By v00d00ppl Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:26 pm
DJ Supreme wrote:No. But I remember someone posted a while back
About ordering a floppy drive and went through the same
**** like this. They even tried to defend them selves on the
Forum too.

Seems like its 1 guy running the company and there customer
Service dept blows...

It's funny you mention that because right after I originally started the thread the seller told me to clear his name from the thread because he is not selling counterfeit chips and said all his OS chips are legit. I then brought up why don't they boot up if I follow the Roger Linn instructions for having them in 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 order. He then thought I had them in the wrong order. How can anyone mess up the 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 order on the Roger Linn diagram?

It's all water under the bridge now that Discover is refunding my money in the next 3 business days. So after I pay off the Elektron RYTM I am getting I am going straight to Roger Linn for the good customer service and functioning chips. Thanks for the support ya'll.