Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By Mike Boogie Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:49 pm
Roger is the man! Hands down... :worthy:

So Jack put the squeeze on Roger, even after Roger Linn's SIGNATURE is on the damn legacy machines that prop NuAkai up.
He is a bastard!!! :smoker: :nod: :smoker:
By Mike Boogie Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:48 pm
kneebone77 wrote:The man whom invented the MPC 3000 makes some of the WORST beats on them! Lol!

Yo if you saw any guy that looks like a 9th grade chemistry teacher slap a 2 bar pattern in place that quick... Tell me you wouldn't be impressed?

He knows that machine WELL! Even got the single hand placement for hitting those oddly placed buttons.
By kneebone77 Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:06 pm
Mike Boogie wrote:
kneebone77 wrote:The man whom invented the MPC 3000 makes some of the WORST beats on them! Lol!

Yo if you saw any guy that looks like a 9th grade chemistry teacher slap a 2 bar pattern in place that quick... Tell me you wouldn't be impressed?

He knows that machine WELL! Even got the single hand placement for hitting those oddly placed buttons.

No doubt he knew his way around that puppy with no problem but the end resulting beat was wiggity wiggity wack! Plus I was just clowning man, I know it was for demo purposes...
:lol:
By JVC Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:02 am
And don't ever forget, Jack's a bastard.

I'm not really surprised, but considering that they've been using legacy of MPC for their marketing to the death, it is really shameful.

Jack O' Donnell, you are a bastard, indeed.
By ascensionmusic Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:39 pm
I wont call his beat wack like some in this post...not my style but not wack at all. I could never say anything but GREATNESS about his contributions to not only hiphop but music production in general.

Thanks for posting these Clint.
By Medisin Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:51 pm
i dont think anyone was expecting the guy to crank out some araab muzik type drumming or primo-esque chopping, i think the idea was to show how easy and fast one can become a one man band.

i saw this a while ago but didnt know where to post it.