Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By *Pilchard* Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 pm
Laolu 'Akins' Akintobi wrote:They were stolen and he machine has been lying fallow ever since.

Are you for real? :shock:
By Shostakovich Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:45 am
Hello mate,

I've got a ton of these. Not sure if any are official. They came with my machine but I never loaded them and moved over to a CF anyway. They've just been sitting here.

Happy to receive an offer via PM. I can send you some pics.

Cheers.
By Shostakovich Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:46 am
*Pilchard* wrote:You do know that the mpc3000 is a sampler, not just a sample player yes?

I know a guy who bought an MPC60 new when it came out. He has the "Rock Drums" disk and that is the only disk, indeed only sounds, he has ever used in his machine.
By rhythm-x Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:10 pm
Shostakovich wrote:I know a guy who bought an MPC60 new when it came out. He has the "Rock Drums" disk and that is the only disk, indeed only sounds, he has ever used in his machine.

Can I get a LOL?? HAHAHA!

I just can't stop laughing at this :lol:
By *Pilchard* Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:04 am
I found the names of the kits on the disks so you can search for them.

The Akai CD that came with the mpc2000XL has a lot of mpc3000 kits on it. You may find what you want on there . They will need to be converted or sampled to work on mpc3000 though.

:mrgreen:
By rhythm-x Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:13 pm
Laolu 'Akins' Akintobi wrote:Laugh man, if it makes you laugh. lol. I just need to replace the diskettes and looking for sources

Take a chill pill man. I was laughing at Shostakovich's quote THAT IS IN MY POST, not your problem.
Sh*t, people are sensitive as fu*k.
By rhythm-x Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:54 am
Thanks for making my point :Sigh:
Next time, read the entire post before taking sh*t too personal.
Like I told you, my initial post was about somebody else's comment.
If you find a way to misinterpret a post that has only 2 or 3 lines... :roll: