Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By konc3pt Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:02 am
have not used or touched 60 or 3k, pretty stoked...if i close the deal on 3k this friday it'll be good week :smoker:

By mr_debauch Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:30 am
nice... looks like something is caught in the synch input 1/4" jack.
By mr_debauch Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:57 am
it's all good.. sync isn't that important anyways...

i am sure you will like the machine though.
By Dustyfinga1.0 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:36 am
Looks great compared to some of the junk I've seen on EBAY recently. How much did you score it for though?
By richie Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:41 pm
Make sure you download djpremier.exe and djpremier.prg, that way your chops can be be hotter when you use the 60.
By konc3pt Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:11 am
debauch if the busted plug is the only issue I can put up with

dustyfinga , paid 1160

I think that shop outta new York Armen bought all classic mpcs and jacked up the prices...no 3000 or 60 on their listing dips below 2k

richie the 60 wont see much use, its furniture for the lab :wink:
By jibber Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:53 am
konc3pt wrote:richie the 60 wont see much use, its furniture for the lab :wink:

That's some expensive furniture! :wink:
By richie Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:41 am
@konc3pt you're a criminal man.
By BoyOfVirtue Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:12 pm
richie wrote:@konc3pt you're a criminal man.

x2

I was about to congratulate you but buying a MPC60 just because it looks cool is pretty lame.

Beautiful machine all the same
By konc3pt Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:14 pm
:lol:

So you must be one of those guys who's bought classic car and turned into daily driver...instead of parked in the garage weekend joy ride....see how that holds up

Im putting together drum machine exhibit in the back of the lab hate it or love it...
By BoyOfVirtue Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:04 pm
konc3pt wrote::lol:

So you must be one of those guys who's bought classic car and turned into daily driver...instead of parked in the garage weekend joy ride....see how that holds up

Im putting together drum machine exhibit in the back of the lab hate it or love it...

That's a spurious analogy. These are fully functional machines built to withstand the rigors of daily use.

I'd never buy a functioning piece of musical equipment without intending to make use of it, but that's just me. Have fun all the same
By konc3pt Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:30 pm
chill this is investment :oops: still pumped about putting my hands on it if i really gotta explain myself :lol:
By BoyOfVirtue Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:47 pm
konc3pt wrote:chill this is investment :oops: still pumped about putting my hands on it if i really gotta explain myself :lol:

Lol it's all good. Enjoy it brotha 8)
By konc3pt Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:22 am
Think I overpaid for this one, ..