Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By konc3pt Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:45 pm
:smoker:

By mastasteez Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:14 am
I think you forgot to put this after that number :smoker: :fku:

That's a bargain right? They go for £1000 minimum over here I thought.

Nice
By Dustyfinga1.0 Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:36 am
Slammin' deal, it looks clean. Any up grades done to it? What do you have planned for it? More studio furniture? :wink:
By konc3pt Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:18 pm
:lol:

It's very clean, I'd say solid 9.5 out of 10...unfortunately no upgrades, backlight need replacing.

Plan is to max out both 60 and 3k, run samples thru from time to time. Then sell back when they go over 2k :popcorn:
By Dustyfinga1.0 Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:22 pm
:nod:
It's probably better nothing was done to it, then you can insure the upgrade are done correctly. That is if you know what you are doing. :wink:
I'm hoarding 3K at the moment as well. I just purchased my second LE on eBay today. My problem is I get attached and never sell them. I'm pretty much out of room.
By konc3pt Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:36 am
No shame in that at least they will be taken care of until you decide to part ways and stock is sometims better, recently checked out 4k that looked like it was taken apart hundred times... minty 3k le was on ebay the other day for1500. Hope you scooped that up!
By Dustyfinga1.0 Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:39 pm
konc3pt wrote:minty 3k le was on ebay the other day for1500. Hope you scooped that up!

:mrgreen: Motivated seller accepted my offer. I won't disclose how much, but it wasn't $1500. I'm pretty sure it's an original owner unit with no mods and an internal zip. Appears to be really clean. Jackpot.
By konc3pt Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 am
Dustyfinga1.0 wrote:
konc3pt wrote:minty 3k le was on ebay the other day for1500. Hope you scooped that up!

:mrgreen: Motivated seller accepted my offer. I won't disclose how much, but it wasn't $1500. I'm pretty sure it's an original owner unit with no mods and an internal zip. Appears to be really clean. Jackpot.

Nice come up! :lol: I offered 1300 but I guess you had me beat, nice one :worthy: