Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By Flub Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:21 am
I ve got one of my protoype LED Screens left, it is bigger and youll never have to replace any foils again + the hum/high pitched wine of the inverter is totally gone and it has much better contrast. I 3d printed a plastic frame which is not as beatiful as the original one but if you carefully remove the glass from the orginal housing (which can be glued on the plastic frame easily again to undo this mod) it fits perfectly in there.
If there is anyone interested, please just pm me.
By JUKE 179r Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:38 pm
Flub wrote:I ve got one of my protoype LED Screens left, it is bigger and youll never have to replace any foils again + the hum/high pitched wine of the inverter is totally gone and it has much better contrast. I 3d printed a plastic frame which is not as beatiful as the original one but if you carefully remove the glass from the orginal housing (which can be glued on the plastic frame easily again to undo this mod) it fits perfectly in there.
If there is anyone interested, please just pm me.

:worthy:
I sent you a PM.
By davehate Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:47 pm
richie wrote:@Flub still waiting if you can repost the image that was lost in your previous post. I pm'd you about it last year: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=148831&p=1702478#p1702478

Thanks.

Kanamit mpc has a direct fit plug and play Lcd/led screen replacement..I have it and way better option then new backlight..

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=180254
By JUKE 179r Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:18 am
Fanu wrote:For EU dudes: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Akai-MPC3000- ... Swx-9Wt2Dn

Got that in my MPC 60 II and Akai s3200XL. Amazing.

Is that TheJazzCat's screens?
By amenphetamine Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:51 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:
Fanu wrote:For EU dudes: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Akai-MPC3000- ... Swx-9Wt2Dn

Got that in my MPC 60 II and Akai s3200XL. Amazing.

Is that TheJazzCat's screens?

Those are Marunio's (forums user writing about the MPC60 VGA board in 'IB-CRT Compatible VGA Monitors' thread).
By JUKE 179r Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:07 am
To all...
Just go for the newer LCD screena. You'll thank me later...
By JUKE 179r Thu May 11, 2017 3:12 pm
Just for comparison... Here are the MPC3000 original stock pink EL foil, the aftermarket white EL foiL and the LCD screen made by @kanamit_mpc which is clear and extremely bright.