Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By vout Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:36 am
I just installed one in my 3000 and as others have said this is the real deal - these are factory manufactured new (2015) displays that look really good and they are a straight drop-in replacement. I see there is a US seller now selling a similar 'official' display but they look different. Strange we wait years for a replacement and now two appear at once. My only reservation was the price - they are expensive compared to your average LCD but they are now down to £100 on ebay which I think is well worth it for the improvement they bring. I say get them now while you can.
By davehate Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 pm
Just had a full overhaul of my 3k done by my man Kanamit...he reversed engineered the screens and there amazing!!! Back light/inverter no more!! About four times brighter then og stock.. There engineered with 6 edge lit LEDs ,no mods necessary .. I'll post some vid or pics when it gets back to me this week but I wouldn't sleep on these (155$ free shipping,plug and play)
By JUKE 179r Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:06 pm
I don't have a picture of the back of the screen, but here are pictures of the different foils and the newer screen for a 3000.
The top right pic is the original pink foil with the back light turned all the way up, then the aftermarket white foil from ebay, and the bottom pic is the lcd screen from @Kanamit_MPC (plus no hum from the invertor! :smoker: ), You be the judge...

By JUKE 179r Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:22 am
Is this question related to an MPC? and if so, which MPC, Mr. LED displays?
BTW.. Welcome to the forum.