Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By seriousgroove Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:56 pm
Ok. Dont know how that sampling function is called. Lets say I load a 3 seconds sample into my MPC 60. Whenever I hit the pad the whole samples plays till the end. I guess there is no such function in the MPC60 3.10 to stop the whole sample from playing through the end once I hit another pad. Is there such a function avialable in newer MPCs and what is that called? Hope I explain myself correctly :hmmm:

Cheers!
By WASKMUSIC Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:28 pm
You mean the polyphony in groups and taöking about mute groups.

You can either choose NOTE ON, the sample plays as long as you hold down the pad. So if u hit another pad the other sound stops because of taking your finger off the pad.

Or you can think of the pattern you want to play and then setting up your mute groups, so one pad can stop two others (SOUNDS/2). So after thinking of a pattern just assign your pads/mute groups.

Done.
By seriousgroove Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:21 pm
WASKMUSIC wrote:You mean the polyphony in groups and taöking about mute groups.

You can either choose NOTE ON, the sample plays as long as you hold down the pad. So if u hit another pad the other sound stops because of taking your finger off the pad.

Or you can think of the pattern you want to play and then setting up your mute groups, so one pad can stop two others (SOUNDS/2). So after thinking of a pattern just assign your pads/mute groups.

Done.

Thanks, I guess that is what I was looking for...I'll need to check that out. Please allow me to come back with more embarrassing questions to this toppic in case required... :hmmm: